Sunday 15 May 2011

爱洁思

To 爱洁思:

I finally started my blog. Ngek ngek ngek=P. So, you know what to do lo. Hope this is a good start for you and me.
                                                                                                                                                      BBB
                                                                                                                                                  150511

Since she is in her holiday, I took her radio to my hostel. Once again, I played the CD which I once heard before, everyday during my supplementary exam during my first year. Now, I need it once again.
The CD titled '提高记忆力', not that I hear it to improve my memories, but I need it to make myself study. Don't know why, every time while listening to the CD, I can really concentrate and study. Maybe it reminds me of the painful days during my supplementary exam, or it has the ability to soothe my heart to concentrate in my studies or it is just an 'excuse' for me to make myself study. No matter what, I am very happy with it, to the fact that, I finally can properly sit on the table, for more than one solid hour, just studying alone.

I just hope that its not too late for me to start studying now, as the final exam is just 2 months more to go. I would not want the heartbroken event to happen again in my life, worrying people I love and  I care as well as people who love me and care for me.

Wish me luck! I'll work my ass off from today onwards to prevent repeating the same history again. I can do it!! Nitez ^^

1 comment:

  1. Like this post so muchie. Keeps it on! Hehe...
    thanks for this post. So glad to know that u can study well! jiayou, i will always be there supporting u! Ya, sure! U can do it!!! Keep holding on and never ever give up, dear!
    with love from me :)

    ReplyDelete